Crocs are a Joke

Talk about subjects not related to music or gear. Please keep discussions civil and follow the GGF rules of conduct at all times. Political and religious topics are not allowed.
linthat22

Crocs are a Joke

Post by linthat22 »

I managed to have a pair of flip flops last me from the age of 10 till they fell apart at the age of 36. My wife bought me some Crocs as a joke and they lasted a weekend. How does that happen or is that the nature of Crocs?

Marc G

Re: Crocs are a Joke

Post by Marc G »

you've had the same size feet since you were 10 years old?
I can't remember what my signature was..... I'm sure it was something interesting..... :quote:

jiveturkey

Post by jiveturkey »

Crocs? Come on now! You're better than this!

diddlybo

Post by diddlybo »

If my wife gave me Crocs I would get rid of the wife. :lol:

linthat22

Post by linthat22 »

Marc G wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:12 pm you've had the same size feet since you were 10 years old?
My Dad bought me some oversized flip flops from Walmart in a small town of Clinton Illinois back in '88 and I had them ever since. I was able to grow into them, but yeah, they finally gave up the ghost!

linthat22

Post by linthat22 »

jiveturkey wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:35 pm Crocs? Come on now! You're better than this!
It was either that or some girly looking slippers called Dudes. I figured for around the house lounging that they couldn't be that bad and acquiesced. Lord was I wrong :lol:

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

how tf did you ruin Crocs? I mean besides how bad they start off...

My son wears his daily and has destroyed every pair of shoes he's owned.... except these.

Hey Dudes are for cucks that have given up in life.
Ukraine? Mykraine

Landshark

Post by Landshark »

my dad bought me a pair of Pittsburgh Penguin Crocs. i would never wear them out of the house .. just if i had to run down to the garage or take the garbage out or something.

i was washing my car one time, walked into the garage, slipped on the wet epoxy floor, and broke my big toe. first bone i've ever broke ... at age 45-ish. :roll:

i don't know how people wear these things in restaurant kitchens ... they're fooking dangerous on a wet floor.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

You bought the wrong Crocs....
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

pepe

Post by pepe »

This thread is a Croc of Shit