My guitars

Post custom amp, guitar and fx mods. Share details about your custom builds.
Spaced Out Ace

My guitars

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

I think only the Squier CV70s Stratocaster and white Fender Player Stratocaster are complete guitars as purchased, while the other Strats were purchased as body and neck from Stratosphere. All of them have been modded to some extent.

I keep taunting my girlfriend and saying that I am going to get a yellow Strat body, roasted maple neck, and red pickguard, dubbing it the Hulkcaster. Lol

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Re: My guitars

Post by Guitarbilly »

Damn man, these are all killer!!!!! Hard to pick a favorite but if I had to , I think I'd be the blue strat. But the gold M-I is killer too. But again, they're all killer :lol:

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

My wife likes the one with the pink pickguard :lol:

Spaced Out Ace

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

Guitarbilly wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:18 am Damn man, these are all killer!!!!! Hard to pick a favorite but if I had to , I think I'd be the blue strat. But the gold M-I is killer too. But again, they're all killer :lol:
The purple M-1 Custom is Purple Jesus and the gold version is (deep breath) Gollllldddd-dust! Lol

On a side note, my cabs are nicknamed after John Goodman characters (Walter Sobchak, Fred Flintstone, and Dan Connor).

My girlfriend makes me give them nicknames.

Spaced Out Ace

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

Also, which blue one? The lake placcid blue one with black pearloid pickguard or sonic blue one with anodized pickguard?

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

The LPB with the black pearl guard. Although the other one is nice too!!!

Spaced Out Ace

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

Guitarbilly wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:44 am The LPB with the black pearl guard. Although the other one is nice too!!!
The anodized pickguard gives the sonic blue Stratocaster an interesting sustain/harmonic content character.

The LPB Stratocaster is my girlfriend's and sounds the best. I hate 81s, but the guitar as a whole sounds spectacular. The headstock is an oversized 70s style and I think has quite a bit to do with why it sounds so good.