NPD

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
ninjaraf

NPD

Post by ninjaraf »

So I am not much of a pedal guy...you can tell by looking at my pedalboard haha. But I recently moved away from my beloved Dispatch Masters in favor of the Eventide Blackhole. When I say recently, I mean like last week. I sold 3 DMs in less than 24 hrs hahaha. Anyway...this pedal rules. You can save up to 5 presets that are accessible directly from the pedal. Through midi, you can save something like 128 presets or some ridiculous shit haha. But I don't see that happening for me. I am happy with 2 so far.

The DM is a very subtle pedal compared to others, IMO. This kinda takes everything I love about it up a notch. More spacey, stronger delay (I don't even really understand how this thing does delay since it's technically a reverb pedal hahaha). Anyway...this is exactly what I was looking for. I told Bill...I wanna eat mushrooms and fly around in space with space whales, and I think this accomplishes that for me.

I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Re: NPD

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Congrats and HNPD!!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:
Sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya can't go wrong with Eventide!!!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

nightflameauto

Post by nightflameauto »

Sounds really cool. Smooth and silky even. :thu:

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

Sounds awesome :love:

I don’t like the concept of getting rid of DMs but I can’t say much since I haven’t owned one in years :lol:

Sounds killer though l!!
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV | Badlander 50

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband