Synergy SLO-II available for preorder

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
eyeball987

Synergy SLO-II available for preorder

Post by eyeball987 »

Saw a Tremonti vid last night and he mentions using the Synergy SLO-II. I thought he meant the red channel on the SLO module. Google it today and nope. Review vids just dropped this morning and Sweetwater has them available for pre-order. There goes $400 for me.

greatmutah

Re: Synergy SLO-II available for preorder

Post by greatmutah »

Nice! So they improved it with independent EQs for each channel instead of shared? Thsts awesome. I may have to check one of these out. And the Synergy stuff in general.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

eyeball987

Post by eyeball987 »

Not sure why it took so long to get these out. They already had the layout from other modules and then just added a tight/normal switch. The SLO module has been my #1 tone for a while now. I am going to pre-order.

eyeball987

Post by eyeball987 »

No pre-order. Going direct and getting this one!

Edit: Ordered. The purple got me.

https://www.synergyamps.com/shop/module ... l-edition/

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

The original SLO module was already awesome so I have zero doubts this one will be killer. And purple!! :love:

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

Damn that purple one is the sex
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

greatmutah

Post by greatmutah »

eyeball987 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:00 pm Not sure why it took so long to get these out. They already had the layout from other modules and then just added a tight/normal switch. The SLO module has been my #1 tone for a while now. I am going to pre-order.
Yeah I keep tossing the idea of these around. The SYN-1 would be a good place to start and I could slave it into my Egnater or Metro’s power amp. If I’m being honest, the two modules that appeal to me the most are the SLO II and the Deliverance. I miss my old Deliverance and I’m just wondering how close that module would get.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

eyeball987

Post by eyeball987 »

greatmutah wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:30 pm I miss my old Deliverance and I’m just wondering how close that module would get.
I had a Deliverance module for a bit. It is one that I wished I had kept to be honest. Have never owned the actual amp though so I can't make the comparison. Pretty sure that Michael Nielson did a comp video between the two. From what I can remember, it was very close.

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

I can say that the 6505, 2CP, and PB2 modules are VERY VERY accurate. Particularly the PB2. I compared it to the PB2 that my other guitar player owns...ran it through the loop and switched between the PB2 and Synergy, and we couldn't tell them apart. The 2CP module I compared the same way to my Mark VII, and in spite of the obvious differences between the VII and an actual 2CP, they were VERY close. The 6505 module, just going by memory on that one, but also very close. I would expect all of their modules to be similarly close to what they're designed from.

I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

heath

Post by heath »

Hoping this version ends up being the precursor to the rumored IR-SLO (hopefully in that purple). If not its going to be hard not to convince myself to pick up one of the single-module units and this module.