Played for the first time in months last night

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
linthat22

Played for the first time in months last night

Post by linthat22 »

Guys, I noticed my veins popping out of my arms when playing last night and they reminded me of my dad's veins when I was a kid.

You know, that chicken skin getting all pushed up and the vein looks like a shriveled elbow noodle? Anyone else noticing aging while playing?

Seems strange to me, but I'm guessing I need to hit the weights to ensure my veins look like The Ultimate Warrior busting out my forearms, or maybe Devon Larratt. I don't know just weird getting older when I was shit posting on HCAF in my 20's and it feels like yesterday.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Re: Played for the first time in months last night

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Wait until you're 64!!! Hahaha!
TBH, I'm fairly healthy for my age... the only drawback it that, after two cocktails, I'm trashed!!!
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

linthat22

Post by linthat22 »

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:04 pm Wait until you're 64!!! Hahaha!
TBH, I'm fairly healthy for my age... the only drawback it that, after two cocktails, I'm trashed!!!
Right there with you. I'm drinking water beer and have the occasional margarita. I'm 46 and I'm seeing my dad and mom everywhere.

I hate that I can't play scale runs without warming up now. That part sucks, because even my wife and daughter raise eyes at me.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Ha! It's been a while since I could play a scale without warming up!!!
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd