Incoming NAD

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Incoming NAD

Post by Guitarbilly »

I was browsing Reverb yesterday and saw a Triple Rectifier for $1100. Pretty decent, I think?
Anyway, bought it :lol: I'm not sure if I'll bond with it Rectifiers are hit or miss to me but it's been a long time since I owned one so we'll see.

spawnofthesith

Re: Incoming NAD

Post by spawnofthesith »

Oh fuck yeah!! That’s a score!!!
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

maggotspawn

Post by maggotspawn »

:rawk: Congrats!

andvari7

Post by andvari7 »

My first experience with Rectos was a Triple Rec, and it remains my favorite, for all-out ska goodliness, and it just happens to do brootz like nobody’s business. And you just listed it on the classifieds, or are planning to flip it at Atomic next week, because I mentioned ska.

macaronisalad

Post by macaronisalad »

“I’m trying to save money”.

:quote: :lol:

Good score, while I couldn’t see a Recto as my only amp, if I had the space, funds and desire to have a “collection” of amps, there would absolutely be Recto in it.
The artist formerly known as macaronisalad.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

andvari7 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:44 am My first experience with Rectos was a Triple Rec, and it remains my favorite, for all-out ska goodliness, and it just happens to do brootz like nobody’s business. And you just listed it on the classifieds, or are planning to flip it at Atomic next week, because I mentioned ska.
What?? I like ska!!

Amp could still end up in the classifieds next week though.

macaronisalad wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:25 am “I’m trying to save money”.

:quote: :lol:

Good score, while I couldn’t see a Recto as my only amp, if I had the space, funds and desire to have a “collection” of amps, there would absolutely be Recto in it.
Yeah I think it's one of the "must have" flavors. Not necessarily the Recto but any Mesa. It's one of the staple brands.

Ryandistortion

Post by Ryandistortion »

I'm happy to have some mesa in my life. Even if it's via vst.

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

Not a bad price , I love my Road King , just wish it was a head and not the combo.
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

ElDirtySanchez wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:27 pm Not a bad price , I love my Road King , just wish it was a head and not the combo.
Yeah the Road King combo is a beast to move around. I wonder if someone makes a conversion headshell for it.

I guess the RK headshell would work. You'd just need the flip the feet and handle. :idk;

Dave

Post by Dave »

The triple rec is such a good amp!

Is it the basic 3 channel?