It is more accurate..

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Endtime

It is more accurate..

Post by Endtime »

But it’ll blind your ass…. Lol

Iknow this photo doesn’t do real Justice. But seriously this display is burning my retina. It’s been 20 minutes since I intonated 3 guitars and I still have a blind spot. Lol.

So this is the extra strobe at the shop. I’ve actually never used it. Just been sitting there for a spare so I figured I’d take it home and just go nuts in my guitars. Cause here’s the fact, can you setup and intonate your guitar with just about any tuner?? Yes. When you check the difference on the strobe is it anything to worry about. No not really. But as soon as I’m done strobe tuning and intonating you WILL hear how it’s as close to perfect as an imperfect instrument can sound. Cause really no guitar is ever truly in perfect tune. But this makes you FEEL like it is.
Attachments
3031A708-12D5-4EB1-8D6E-5CC06106F4BE.jpeg
3031A708-12D5-4EB1-8D6E-5CC06106F4BE.jpeg (50.7 KiB) Viewed 247 times

ninjaraf

Re: It is more accurate..

Post by ninjaraf »

haha fuck. You can tell from the pic the camera can't even pick up the light lol. I've been using the strobostomp for a while, now, and love it.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Pretty awesome unit, I use pedal strobes. Had the Strobostomp and now the ST300 but I bet this big rigs are even better.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Cut up a piece of window tinting film and put it in front of the display.

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

Or the old car dash light move of electrical tape LOL
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.