Looking for opinions - Ibanez ATZ10P

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
ElDirtySanchez

Re: Looking for opinions - Ibanez ATZ10P

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

spawnofthesith wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:38 pm Don't know about the Ibanez but the schecter nick Johnston signature is pretty sweet and in a similar vein
Yes, I've been interested in those Nick Johnston ones too, in the pink with the roasted maple neck ebony fretboard
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

Ledvedder

Post by Ledvedder »

I'm not familiar with those Schecter pickups or that tremolo. The Dimarzio AT-1 and Cruiser pickups and the Wilkinson trem are some features that led me to the Ibanez.
Amps: Fractal FM3, Modded Origin 20, HF JT Jr, Ceriatone Plexi 51, JCA22H, DSL40c
Guitars: Suhr PT Sig, PRS SE DGT, Gibson LP P90, PV Wolfgang, WB N24, Frankenstrat, Fender Tele, HB DC Jr
My band: https://www.facebook.com/ungluedband

heath

Post by heath »

spawnofthesith wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:38 pm Don't know about the Ibanez but the schecter nick Johnston signature is pretty sweet and in a similar vein
I played one a year or so back. Great neck shape and the pickups sounded really fat. The only issue I had with it was the weight. The one I tried had to be pushing 10lbs. The ones I see on SW are closer to 8lbs though so that is better.

Ledvedder

Post by Ledvedder »

How flat is a 14" radius?

Does anyone know of any HSS style guitars that come with stainless frets?
Amps: Fractal FM3, Modded Origin 20, HF JT Jr, Ceriatone Plexi 51, JCA22H, DSL40c
Guitars: Suhr PT Sig, PRS SE DGT, Gibson LP P90, PV Wolfgang, WB N24, Frankenstrat, Fender Tele, HB DC Jr
My band: https://www.facebook.com/ungluedband

heath

Post by heath »

A 14" radius is pretty flat. You don't see much flatter than a 16" offered and most classic Gibson, PRS are 12". A 14" radius will sit between the classic Gibson and Ibanez feel.

As to HSS with SS frets...
The Ernie Ball Cutlass HSS, Kiesel Delos, Sire Larry Carlton, Ibanez AZ, Tom Anderson Icon Classic, Suhr multiple models, Fender American Ultra, plus a million other smaller vendors. Xotic offers SS frets as an option on custom orders as well.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Ledvedder wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:24 pm I'm not familiar with those Schecter pickups or that tremolo. The Dimarzio AT-1 and Cruiser pickups and the Wilkinson trem are some features that led me to the Ibanez.
I use that same Wilkinson tremolo in one of my partscasters. Very stable as far as vintage style tremolos go. Similar to the PRS trem.

DianeBrate

Организация праздников в г. Москва и Московской области

Post by DianeBrate »

Организация праздников в г. Москва и Московской области

Развлечения на любой вкус: http://banzayclub.ru/
Attachments
253.gif
253.gif (3.1 KiB) Viewed 270 times