New song released - and used an amp plug-in?!!

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Endtime

New song released - and used an amp plug-in?!!

Post by Endtime »

I did use one. I’m never against new tech. It just hasn’t worked out for me yet. Cause back in 2005 I did an album where I used the OG Amplitube! Shit… Anyway when Neural updated this Fortin Nameless plugin recently it honestly sounded pretty damn good to me. Plus it’s an interesting amp/sound to just have around for maybe a layer or 2. We’ll. As I was mixing this song, I felt like I needed sumthin a little extra In The high end. Normally I wouldn’t reach for a plugin for that but again this plugin is really good and has good “crack” in the highs. So I mixed in the Fortin Nameless with my 5153. It almost turned out to be about 50/50 mix!

Also that GGD released a new drum library called Brutal. Well, I wasn’t gonna get it but I did like the snare sound and to $45, why not? And it’s not super brutal sounding but it isn’t an interesting library and the kicks are definitely dialed in better for fast double bass. So there it is. The most “In the box” recording I’ve ever made. And I’m pretty happy with it!!

I started a Bandcamp just to enter the 21st century. So I’ll link that, maybe I can start getting followers. Lol

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Re: New song released - and used an amp plug-in?!!

Post by Guitarbilly »

Sounds totally pro man. Great production and tones!!

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

if anyone asks who the king of metal is, and they dont respond with "Endtime", they are fucking assholes

Endtime

Post by Endtime »

Guitarbilly wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:29 pm Sounds totally pro man. Great production and tones!!
Thanks Bill!
RaceU4her wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:55 pm if anyone asks who the king of metal is, and they dont respond with "Endtime", they are fucking assholes
haha. I did laugh but it’s 199% appreciated man!

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

RaceU4her wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:55 pm if anyone asks who the king of metal is, and they dont respond with "Endtime", they are fucking assholes
😂

You are not wrong!

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

It does sound killer man! And I agree about the Nameless X. I heard it was a free upgrade to the og one so I fired it up a month ago and yeah.. I got to say it sounds really good and has a good feel / response to it. I even enjoyed some of those lead presets with all the crazy delay settings too, the doubler and in stereo is just fun to play through.

JCDenton6

Post by JCDenton6 »

This is a banger man, just what the Dr ordered!

broslinger

Post by broslinger »

Sounds awesome! Nice work. The drums sound awesome. I love that snare.
P O W E R F U L ___ M I D C U T ___ C O N T R O L

SPOTIFY LINK TO CATATONIC DOUCHE ALBUM!!!
https://open.spotify.com/album/0IOhhAhdZfaB7BN74SUHLC

Also iTunes and Apple Music:
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/holid ... 1293369997