2018 Blood Orange Gibson SG - beautiful!!!!!

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

2018 Blood Orange Gibson SG - beautiful!!!!!

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Reminds me of a Lava Burst SG Supreme..... i like this more!!! :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
I better eat some Gas-X before I do something stoopid!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously... if I hadn't just bought a Chevy Trax and paid for a dental implant and ordered the g/f an eternity ring!!! :cop: :whistle:
https://reverb.com/item/81754302-gibson ... ric-guitar

Check out the volute!!! :heart:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Re: 2018 Blood Orange Gibson SG - beautiful!!!!!

Post by Guitarbilly »

Looks great!!!! I'd have to play it first because it's a HP series guitar, I had a HP Les Paul that was beautiful but it had an unusually wide neck, almost like a Jackson Soloist, which didn't really work on a Gibson.

But mine was a 2015 and this is a 2018 so it's possible that they changed it to a more traditional neck.

mort

Post by mort »

Prolly plays like butter but I’m not a huge fan of the LawyerFlame™️ and it’s NOT PUNK AS FUCK :cop:

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Guitarbilly wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:31 am Looks great!!!! I'd have to play it first because it's a HP series guitar, I had a HP Les Paul that was beautiful but it had an unusually wide neck, almost like a Jackson Soloist, which didn't really work on a Gibson.

But mine was a 2015 and this is a 2018 so it's possible that they changed it to a more traditional neck.
I definitely live under a rock... because, I never heard about the HP series! :D
But yeah, I really don't like buying guitars without trying them first.
I did buy a 2013 SG and a 1977 EB3 (SG style bass) on line and luckily, they were decent... they say three times the charm so, maybe I should go for it?
As much as I'd like to buy it sadly, this isn't the right time for me.
Last edited by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT on Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

mort wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 am Prolly plays like butter but I’m not a huge fan of the LawyerFlame™️ and it’s NOT PUNK AS FUCK :cop:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Definitely way too nice to be punk!!!!

I'd have to lend it to his guy for a few months to put a nice, punk patina on it....
Attachments
0WrMMLQ.jpg
0WrMMLQ.jpg (22.45 KiB) Viewed 97 times

mort

Post by mort »

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 am
mort wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 am Prolly plays like butter but I’m not a huge fan of the LawyerFlame™️ and it’s NOT PUNK AS FUCK :cop:

I'd have to lend it to his guy for a few months to put a nice, punk patina on it....
Hey we’re thinking about hittin’ the city late june early july. Let’s hang again!

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

mort wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:58 am
I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 am

Hey we’re thinking about hittin’ the city late june early july. Let’s hang again!

I'm up for hanging!!! If you're around Aug 2nd, you can catch my band!!! YAY!!!
Tickets: https://dice.fm/event/omqdm-pogo-fest-n ... rk-tickets
Attachments
Pogo Fest Poster low res.jpg
Pogo Fest Poster low res.jpg (245.56 KiB) Viewed 70 times

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

would
Guitars: PRS/Gibson/Fender
Amps: Mesa Roadster | ENGL Thunder | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 | Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband