Rate the last film you watched

Talk about subjects not related to music or gear. Please keep discussions civil and follow the GGF rules of conduct at all times. Political and religious topics are not allowed.
Yarbicus

Re: Rate the last film you watched

Post by Yarbicus »

ElDirtySanchez wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:09 pm Road House - 2024 remake : 6/10 Lot of fighting, Dalton bangs a Dr , fights bad guys who want to take over a bar. Some humor in it with Conor McGregors character. I thought it was decent.
Agreed but I would upgrade the 7/10 because I really liked the fight choreography.

pepe

Post by pepe »

Prey 6.5/10 I ain't afraid of no lions

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Road House remake.

0/10

Absolutely trash. Bad CGI, bad acting, bad character replacement, bad story line, bad character arc for Dalton. A complete disgrace compared to the original. This movie made me mad and I wish I could invade it and destroy it.
Ukraine? Mykraine

Marc G

Post by Marc G »

Road House remake....

2/10....... only because Conor McGregor's horrible excuse for acting actually made me laugh..... would have given it a 5/10 if he just ONCE asked someone where his Lucky Charms were..... definitely wouldn't recommend it though
I can't remember what my signature was..... I'm sure it was something interesting..... :quote:

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Marc G wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:12 pm Road House remake....

2/10....... only because Conor McGregor's horrible excuse for acting actually made me laugh..... would have given it a 5/10 if he just ONCE asked someone where his Lucky Charms were..... definitely wouldn't recommend it though
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His weird constant smile, and horrible acting, did add a couple laughs... even if they weren't intentional.
Ukraine? Mykraine

Marc G

Post by Marc G »

Vladimir Putin wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:14 pm

His weird constant smile, and horrible acting, did add a couple laughs... even if they weren't intentional.

oh... I don't think HE intended it to be funny.... I want to think SOMEONE knew it would be though.... I could have seen the director trying to get him to do it properly and just saying fuck it..... just do it your way bud....
I can't remember what my signature was..... I'm sure it was something interesting..... :quote:

jiveturkey

Post by jiveturkey »

Marc G wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:20 pm

oh... I don't think HE intended it to be funny.... I want to think SOMEONE knew it would be though.... I could have seen the director trying to get him to do it properly and just saying fuck it..... just do it your way bud....
What's sad is the love interest and her dad the sheriff were both somehow worse than McGregor :freak: Gyllenhall can honestly do no wrong, even in this turd. I'd give it a 5.5/10.

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

jiveturkey wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:47 pm
Marc G wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:20 pm

What's sad is the love interest and her dad the sheriff were both somehow worse than McGregor :freak: Gyllenhall can honestly do no wrong, even in this turd. I'd give it a 5.5/10.
Girl I already gave it a 0/10.

This movie was pure shit, including Gyllenhall. Complete cuck of a loser compared to Swayze's original character.
Ukraine? Mykraine

jiveturkey

Post by jiveturkey »

The bar for film for me is so low at this point I gave it pity points most likely :lol:

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

jiveturkey wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm The bar for film for me is so low at this point I gave it pity points most likely :lol:
No.

0/10

Shit tier worst movie.
Ukraine? Mykraine