NAD ... sort of

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
andvari7

Re: NAD ... sort of

Post by andvari7 »

You’re gonna need to give us a rundown of every Marshall you have ever owned, past, present and future.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Lol that's too many to list :lol: what can I say? I love Marshalls lol

dstroud

Post by dstroud »

can’t go wrong with that amp man!!

heath

Post by heath »

I made my first pilgrimage to Atomic Music last month while in the DC area for work. I played a bunch of Marshalls while in there. There was a 1959 Super Lead, a TSL, and what I am assuming was your old/new 1987x. It was the pick of the litter and I would have loved to have cranked it up more. Of course, if I had, your marshall may have become mine :lash: . Other standouts were a Peavey VTM, a Mesa Studio Pre with fifty/fifty, an Egnater IE4 with VHT power amp, and a Bray. What a cool freaking store!

Dave

Post by Dave »

The 1987x is one of the very few amps I regret selling. It was MUCH better than the 1959SLP I got to replace it.

Insane what the used values have gone to but glad you got it back for a good price. I'd definitely hold on to it because they're built really well and can be modded if you need additional flexibility.