CHECKING IN ON MARC G - Hurricane Beryl

Talk about subjects not related to music or gear. Please keep discussions civil and follow the GGF rules of conduct at all times. Political and religious topics are not allowed.
I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

CHECKING IN ON MARC G - Hurricane Beryl

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

HEY MARC G!!!

Hurricane Beryl looked bad when it hit your neighborhood.
Let us know how you're doing homie.

Hope you, your family and friends are OK.
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

Marc G

Re: CHECKING IN ON MARC G - Hurricane Beryl

Post by Marc G »

We're all good down here.... we're the southern most island in the Caribbean so we just got the edge of the storm
I can't remember what my signature was..... I'm sure it was something interesting..... :quote:

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Glad you're OK!!!
Granada, just north of you was hit hard.
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

Marc G

Post by Marc G »

The Grenadines pretty much got flattened... its gonna be hard hurricane season for them, rebuilding won't be easy and who knows if they are gonna get hit again
I can't remember what my signature was..... I'm sure it was something interesting..... :quote: