Friedman IR-D with the SD-1

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Re: Friedman IR-D with the SD-1

Post by Guitarbilly »

It's not that one although that IR sounds great too. It's labeled as the "Naked" cab in the software. The one I'm using is some kind of number, I can't remember what it is now but I'll plug into the computer tonight and check the number.

nightflameauto

Post by nightflameauto »

Sounds great. The Zack riffage really hit the spot. :thu:

macaronisalad

Post by macaronisalad »

I also use the "Naked" cab with the IR-X. I've not really dipped into the software as of yet because I'm pretty happy with how things are just on the surface.

The X does need a little something to give it some ambience. where it sounds like the D sounds a bit better without anything like that. That's ok though, because I want some grease anyways. :lol:
The artist formerly known as macaronisalad.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Yeah I was using a DD-3 in this clip but the IR-D does sound pretty good dry. But I always use a bit of delay anyway, especially when DI.

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

Very nice... I kinda want one, seems easier to just power up and do shit vs hooking up my ds40 to the suhr and wiring this and that... its not hard but I just dont have much room at all... my shit is all packed in tight. Realistically something small on my desk would get more use lol.

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

I guess for whatever reason I didn't realize these actually had tubes in them, now that glorious tone makes more sense :love: :lol:
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Caulk Rocket

Post by Caulk Rocket »

A little off topic, but why are solid state Diezel pedals the same size as this, and probably bigger than Synergy preamp modules too? What I'm really saying is, I'm hoping BAD continues down this path.