NHD!!!

Talk about subjects not related to music or gear. Please keep discussions civil and follow the GGF rules of conduct at all times. Political and religious topics are not allowed.
Guitarbilly
Site Admin

NHD!!!

Post by Guitarbilly »

New house day!!! :) After 9 months of house hunting and 3 deals that fell through, we finally closed on our new house. The last 3 days, I've been moving our stuff there before and after work (which is why I've been quiet here in case you noticed it :lash: ). We're moving up North a bit but still in the same general area we currently are. The house is awesome and has a detached garage that I will convert into a rehearsal room. I will be posting pictures once we're settled in

greatmutah

Re: NHD!!!

Post by greatmutah »

Very nice! Congrats dude! I did some adulting myself. Took out a loan and paid for a new driveway, patio, porch and some sidewalk for my house.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Congrats, Bill! Best part about closing is you can return to gear whoring and not have to worry about fucking up closing :D

Looking forward to the pics.
Ukraine? Mykraine

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Congrats and HNHD!!! WOOO HOOO!!!! :party:

Man, having a permanent place that you can set up the way you want, is soooo cool. Good luck!!!
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

greatmutah wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:40 pm Very nice! Congrats dude! I did some adulting myself. Took out a loan and paid for a new driveway, patio, porch and some sidewalk for my house.
Yeah I have some renovation planned that might require a loan at some point.
Vladimir Putin wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:58 pm Congrats, Bill! Best part about closing is you can return to gear whoring and not have to worry about fucking up closing :D

Looking forward to the pics.
:D yep that's the plan lol
I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 3:40 am Congrats and HNHD!!! WOOO HOOO!!!! :party:

Man, having a permanent place that you can set up the way you want, is soooo cool. Good luck!!!
I'm more excited about the garage than the house itself :lol:

Beef

Post by Beef »

Congrats Billy. Moving is a pain but it feels so good to have a comfortable spot. And yeah, I’m jealous of the permanent rehearsal spot. Enjoy it!
Wu-Tang is for the children.

Ry Manchu

Post by Ry Manchu »

greatmutah wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:40 pm Very nice! Congrats dude! I did some adulting myself. Took out a loan and paid for a new driveway, patio, porch and some sidewalk for my house.
I'm doing driveway, porch, patio and master bath right now. I wasn't going to take a loan, but it kept adding up. I was going to do old chicago brick for the driveway, but the wife wanted it to look newer and beiger. I'm going to have temperature control of a new walk-in shower and a Japanese toilet. That is what I'm most excited about. Like new guitar or amp excited. Guess I'm getting old.

Congrats Billy. Hope you have cool neighbors.

greatmutah

Post by greatmutah »

Ry Manchu wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:39 pm
I'm doing driveway, porch, patio and master bath right now. I wasn't going to take a loan, but it kept adding up. I was going to do old chicago brick for the driveway, but the wife wanted it to look newer and beiger. I'm going to have temperature control of a new walk-in shower and a Japanese toilet. That is what I'm most excited about. Like new guitar or amp excited. Guess I'm getting old.

Congrats Billy. Hope you have cool neighbors.
I got excited once I saw it getting poured. And I actually enjoy going outside to water the concrete a few times a day just to help slow the curing process internally. I should be able to use it this Friday. But it’s just so pretty to look at as is.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

Nice! Congratulations
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

Marc G

Post by Marc G »

congrats Billy!

having a rehearsal room a few steps from your house will be sweet...... how close are you to your neighbors?
I can't remember what my signature was..... I'm sure it was something interesting..... :quote: