ugritone closing sale

Discussions about the latest digital rigs: Modeling, IRs, DAWs, Plug-ins... even Synths and E-Drums! If has 100110111, it belongs here!
zozobra

ugritone closing sale

Post by zozobra »

Ugritone are closing their doors at the end of the year, which is a shame as they had some great sounding drum VSTs. You can buy their whole inventory for $99, which gets you a lot of stuff. The killer deal though is drums against humanity for $20 as it slaps hard. Definitely buy that while you can.

https://ugritone.com/collections/farewell-tour

greatmutah

Re: ugritone closing sale

Post by greatmutah »

This is good to know. I could use some new kit sounds.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check them out. I've been checking out their Modern Doom pack, I think that probably would fit best for me
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

I ended up buying the Modern Doom and Tight Studio packs, haven't had a lot of time to mess with them, but they do sound pretty good. I'll have to try them in a mix this weekend. My system must be slow because their packs take a while to load up.
I also bought some of their IR's since they're $2, initial thoughts on those were NOOOOPE. I'll play around more with them this weekend.
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

zozobra

Post by zozobra »

The drunm VSTs are pretty slow on the first load and when swapping pieces out, but they are basically a bunch of stoners who decided to make a lo fi drum kit, which then got out of hand. DAH is great though. Just slap on the Florida preset and get to it :lol:

Endtime

Post by Endtime »

I did like some of Ugritones kits. They really did a nice job with the cymbals, especially on the Drums Against Humanity.. Prolly the "realist" I've ever encountered.. Maybe not the BEST for certain recordings, but I found them to be the best part of their kits for sure.. I don't have the best, most powerful system, so their plugs did run a bit glitchy for me.. CPU hog for sure.. And towards the end of my projects where I have a lot of mixing going on, I almost always had to bounce the drum mix to an audio file.. Thats part of the reason I moved away from using their stuff.. But I took some of the vibe I had with their kits and kinda applied it to my other kits..

BUt yeah, for this sale, its sorta crazy not to just buy the whole lot for $99... I guarantee there will be sumthin worth that in there.. Cause I think they are including all their midi files/beats.. And having a good chunk of beats on hand to start out with, a few people shouldn't be near creating beats! haha Literally not one was useful.. But the Ugritone stuff isn't bad. They have a million, and there's a good portion of solid good sounding beats.. I def start some programming with their stuff..