The TV thread

Talk about subjects not related to music or gear. Please keep discussions civil and follow the GGF rules of conduct at all times. Political and religious topics are not allowed.
madrigal77

Re: The TV thread

Post by madrigal77 »

I could only get 2 episodes into Fallout. There was an inordinate amount of black people (not that there's anything wrong with black people, but even my wife, who is Japanese, kept saying "why are there so many black people in this?"). It kept taking us out of the show. Then they tried to pass a tranny woman off as a dude and that was it for me.
Guitars:
ESP MX-2 White
ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black
LTD EC-1000T CTM Violet Shadow
Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
Amps:
Fractal FM3 MKII Turbo
Laney LFR-212

zozobra

Post by zozobra »

Well that certainly is a hot take.

linthat22

Post by linthat22 »

Wrapped up Bad Batch and it wasn't bad. The wife noped out after the second season when her favorite character was killed off, so I stuck with it. For a Star Wars story, it wasn't half bad (when compared to the latest Disney schlock)

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

I started watching Baby Reindeer , wow that woman is a nut if everything is true.
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Now I want to see Fallout!

The preview looks amazing!!!
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd