Clips of Krank Chadwick

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
ElDirtySanchez

Clips of Krank Chadwick

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

The two notes captor has made its way back into my sights and now I’m thinking of using tube amps for my music and going away from the digital stuff. I’ll be picking one up within the next couple months so for now I had an idea to try.
I ran the effects send from my Krank into my interface. I tried the ignite power amp sim plugin but preferred the one in the Two Notes Wall of Sound. All guitars and bass were through my Chadwick into the wall of sound , using their power amp sims, all ir’s on guitars are 3rd party. Only effects is deja vibe here and there on right and center guitar. Also used the built in reverbs for all , the built in compressor for the bass.

[media] [/media]
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

spawnofthesith

Re: Clips of Krank Chadwick

Post by spawnofthesith »

This sounds great!!
Guitars: PRS/Gibson/Fender
Amps: Mesa Roadster | ENGL Thunder | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 | Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

sounds great.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Sounds great!!!! There's one for sale locally here. Now I want to go check it out :lol:

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Damn that sounds good man. Dig the tune too
Ukraine? Mykraine

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

Thanks guys , I’m surprises how good it sounded just coming from the effects send.
Once I get a captor I want to ab the tones. I couldn’t go too loud on the amp volume because it was clipping the audio interface.

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

ElDirtySanchez wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:01 am Thanks guys , I’m surprises how good it sounded just coming from the effects send.
Once I get a captor I want to ab the tones. I couldn’t go too loud on the amp volume because it was clipping the audio interface.

You actually inspired to start messing around the recording out on my mark IV. I too am eagerly awaiting a captor :lol:
Guitars: PRS/Gibson/Fender
Amps: Mesa Roadster | ENGL Thunder | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 | Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

spawnofthesith wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:24 am
ElDirtySanchez wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:01 am Thanks guys , I’m surprises how good it sounded just coming from the effects send.

You actually inspired to start messing around the recording out on my mark IV. I too am eagerly awaiting a captor :lol:

This is the way 😂

lol

Post by lol »

there is a guy locally selling one for 750. i kinda want it :o

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

i think if krank had any other name than Krank they would have been more popular