Guyker tuners: very good inexpensive hardware

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Bif Difnifler

Guyker tuners: very good inexpensive hardware

Post by Bif Difnifler »

I have been seeing posts from Guyker for a long time on facebook and decided to give them a try. I first upgraded the tuners on my 60+ year old classical guitar that I love and was not disappointed. The original tuners for the slotted headstock just rode in the holes in the headstock.They would often bind and creak as I tightened them. the Guyker replacement tuners have a roller bearing at the end that rests n the head of the guitar to allow effortless adjustments that is perfect. It made my baby so much more of a joy to play. I then ordered two sets of their Dopamine anodized 21:1 locking tuners to upgrade my 1986 Alvarez 12 string acoustic guitar since it came with the standard cheapo shit tuners. What a difference with these tuners. Not only do they work so well, they are F'n beautiful. I highly recommend them if you're looking to upgrade tuners as well as other parts they sell.ImageImageImage
All the same gear as Guitarmageddon uses ;)

broslinger

Re: Guyker tuners: very good inexpensive hardware

Post by broslinger »

I'll look into them. Gotoh prices have crept up considerably.
P O W E R F U L ___ M I D C U T ___ C O N T R O L

SPOTIFY LINK TO CATATONIC DOUCHE ALBUM!!!
https://open.spotify.com/album/0IOhhAhdZfaB7BN74SUHLC

Also iTunes and Apple Music:
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/holid ... 1293369997

heath

Post by heath »

I picked up a set of these a few weeks ago for my PRS acoustic. It was the only guitar in the house that gets played often that didn't have locking tuners. They seem pretty decent and hold tune well. I'm not completely sure the ratios are exact, but they get the job done.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

I've used their parts on a few guitars. They are good. Not Gotoh or Schaller quality but definitely better than most import OEM parts.

fastredponycar

Post by fastredponycar »

Good to know they're decent parts. Their marketing reached out to me for a sponsor video but right now, all my guitars have locking tuners on them (Hipshots).

If my daughter ever gets back into playing I may have them send me a set for her Harley Benton and do their video for them with that.
Too much junk to list with 255 characters. :facepalm:

Check my gear reviews
https://www.youtube.com/@FastRedPonyCar