new stuff clip

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
RaceU4her

new stuff clip

Post by RaceU4her »

well not really new stuff, but i tried a whole different way of mixing my drums, and i tried this ibanez bass ive had here for a while, i dont even know what it is but its passive, my other one i usually use is active. the guitars are my jackson kelly with a invader, my monomyth modded origin, a 1960a and audix i5. think im kinda digging it

https://app.box.com/embed/s/i2s9c71f1ni ... esdu8l4ljh
Last edited by RaceU4her on Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Re: new stuff clip

Post by Guitarbilly »

Yeah this rocks. The riff and tone have an old school Megadeth vibe. And the drums are exceptionally well recorded. Really awesome.

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

Guitarbilly wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:47 am Yeah this rocks. The riff and tone have an old school Megadeth vibe. And the drums are exceptionally well recorded. Really awesome.

excellent, thanks! im the last stubborn idiot trying to do real drums with no samples, and im no drummer which dosent help, think i got a good grip on things here though :rawk:

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

OH HELL YEAH MAN!!!!! Really dig it!!!! Got my head banging!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

Sounds killer. Does the monomyth pretty much make the origin a completely different amp or?
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

broslinger

Post by broslinger »

This sounds AWEOSME> Just like CTE or Youthanasia Megadeth. It's all I can hear, and that's a good thing. killer.
P O W E R F U L ___ M I D C U T ___ C O N T R O L

SPOTIFY LINK TO CATATONIC DOUCHE ALBUM!!!
https://open.spotify.com/album/0IOhhAhdZfaB7BN74SUHLC

Also iTunes and Apple Music:
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/holid ... 1293369997

Spaced Out Ace

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

Guitarbilly wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:47 am Yeah this rocks. The riff and tone have an old school Megadeth vibe. And the drums are exceptionally well recorded. Really awesome.
I'm hearing more Anthrax, Annihilator, or Testament.

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

I instantly thought of Youthanasia era Megadeth. Really well done, man and the drums sound sick.
Ukraine? Mykraine

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:06 pm OH HELL YEAH MAN!!!!! Really dig it!!!! Got my head banging!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
hell yah!! :rawk:

spawnofthesith wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:40 pm Sounds killer. Does the monomyth pretty much make the origin a completely different amp or?

i think its basically a different amp, he told me he had to do extensive mods to make it closer to an 800 then i guess whatever his mods are after that, its got a three way switch that changes the tone and gain structure pretty significantly, i think its a typical jose, his black sun mod and then something else. they just posted a vid of a sv20 they did over and it sounds pretty much the same as my origin

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

broslinger wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:37 pm This sounds AWEOSME> Just like CTE or Youthanasia Megadeth. It's all I can hear, and that's a good thing. killer.
Spaced Out Ace wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:36 pm
I'm hearing more Anthrax, Annihilator, or Testament.
Vladimir Putin wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:29 am I instantly thought of Youthanasia era Megadeth. Really well done, man and the drums sound sick.

its funny, the only band out of all these i listen to is Testament. i did love RiP, but other than that i never listened to megadeth much. Annihilator i dont know if ive ever actually heard somehow even after seeing the name for as long as ive been into metal, guess ill have to go check some of these out lol