NGD - SNK VH-Pre preamp

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
FAKA!

NGD - SNK VH-Pre preamp

Post by FAKA! »

I've been gassing to grab an Ampeg VH-140C in a pedal for a long time now. I had a VH-140C forever in the 90s and never gassed for anything else until it blew up on me. Anyway this thing came in the other day and im just plugging it in straight to my interface with IRs added in the DAW. I threw a bunch of boost at it too and ended up liking it with a tube driven boost. Its a keeper for me... then again I just sit and hoard gear anyway lol... you guys and your selling 👀

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Re: NGD - SNK VH-Pre preamp

Post by Guitarbilly »

Damn it sounds killer!!!! I love the VH tone and this pedal really nails it.

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

Thanks Billy! I still need to hook this thing up to a power amp... Need to try solid state and tube just to see how it sounds.

VTM

Post by VTM »

Clip is a Great American Ground Pounder! Nice work.

:rawk:

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

VTM wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:39 pm Clip is a Great American Ground Pounder! Nice work.

Thanks VTM! You still got the butter dungeon? I wore that shirt to death and would laugh when anyone asked whats a butter dungeon? :lol:

Whats even funnier is there are design thieves that steal designs and use them print on anything to sell... I came across this

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Anish-Middle ... B08R8ZZ4G8 - amazon germany 👀

VTM

Post by VTM »

FAKA! wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:30 am
VTM wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:39 pm Clip is a Great American Ground Pounder! Nice work.

Thanks VTM! You still got the butter dungeon? I wore that shirt to death and would laugh when anyone asked whats a butter dungeon? :lol:

Whats even funnier is there are design thieves that steal designs and use them print on anything to sell... I came across this

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Anish-Middle ... B08R8ZZ4G8 - amazon germany 👀
Still got the dungeon sans the butter, as I sold all of my amps most of my pedals and one cab. That notebook planner is wild!

:lol:

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Oh man!!! That sounded fucking awesome!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

VTM wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:36 pm I sold all of my amps most of my pedals and one cab. That notebook planner is wild!

:lol:
👀 woa
I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm Oh man!!! That sounded fucking awesome!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
Thanks Ajax!