NAD!!!! Power Station 2!!

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
ninjaraf

Re: NAD!!!! Power Station 2!!

Post by ninjaraf »

Yeah. Damn. Impressive amount of shit built into that thing.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Spaced Out Ace

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

Guitarbilly wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:52 pm - use it as a power amp for my ENGL rack
Are you going to rack mount the PS-2A?

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Spaced Out Ace wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:35 am
Guitarbilly wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:52 pm - use it as a power amp for my ENGL rack
Are you going to rack mount the PS-2A?
Probably not, since I also have to use it with the Super Lead etc.
And I also have an old Carvin T-100 tube power amp that is mounted to the rack and sounds pretty good.

I only use my rack rig at home anyway, so I'll probably just re-toute the cables when I want to use the PS-2A with the rack.

If I ever decide to gig with the rack, using the PS-2A then yeah I'll probably get the rackmount kit. But for home use I can just move things around.

Riffraff

Post by Riffraff »

I got my PS2 almost 2 months ago and have been using it steady since. It's a game changing piece of gear. It's presently sitting on top of my YBA-1 and just being used as an attenuator. I'm using it's line out into my FM3 which I'm using for effects and an IR loader. It sounds tits through my monitors but I really want to turn off the IR's and connect it with my power amp and a pair of cabs then bake and space out on the jaw dropping reverbs and delays in that thing. Good times. 😂