Here's the first Jaguar I've assembled.

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
broslinger

Re: Here's the first Jaguar I've assembled.

Post by broslinger »

Beef wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:20 am Interesting. How does that affect the tone?
Sounds a bit more like a single coil, but still hum cancelling. (These are alnico 2’s and the bridge pup has thinner coil wire, so it has a lot of midrange. Sort of like the dmz sds-1, but glassier bc of the rod magnets) I’m still in the honeymoon phase, but they are working really well with the short scale and jag trem.
P O W E R F U L ___ M I D C U T ___ C O N T R O L

SPOTIFY LINK TO CATATONIC DOUCHE ALBUM!!!
https://open.spotify.com/album/0IOhhAhdZfaB7BN74SUHLC

Also iTunes and Apple Music:
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/holid ... 1293369997

Beef

Post by Beef »

That’s sounds pretty awesome.
Wu-Tang is for the children.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Yeah man this looks great. I've always wanted a Jaguar or Jazzmaster, even though I probably wouldn't be using it much. But I love the way they look. I was watching a Rig Rundown from the guy that does the Norms Guitars videos (forgot his name now) and he uses a hot rodded Jazzmaster and it sounded awesome.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Looks fab!!!! Love the color!!! :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love:

"Sounds a bit more like a single coil, but still hum cancelling"
Going to have a look into Creamery pickups.... that sounds like a perfect replacement for the EMG clones in my Korean shredder... been meaning to replace them for 10 years!!!
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd