Live multi cam footage from a gig a few months back

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Marc G

Re: Live multi cam footage from a gig a few months back

Post by Marc G »

spawnofthesith wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:24 pm
Marc G wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 pm cool jam.... I hear what you're saying about not loving the stream audio, how'd they capture it?
I assume just pulling a mix from the board, but I’m not sure? Sound is pretty good inside the venue, and I’ve also heard better sounding streams from there as well so idk
on a quick 2nd listen, the drums seem to be the weak point, guitars and bass are clear and have a good presence in the mix, the drums sound distant and weak.... maybe they were just using the overheads for the drums for the broadcast...
I can't remember what my signature was..... I'm sure it was something interesting..... :quote:

spawnofthesith

Re: Live multi cam footage from a gig a few months back

Post by spawnofthesith »

Marc G wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:09 am
spawnofthesith wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:24 pm
Marc G wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 pm cool jam.... I hear what you're saying about not loving the stream audio, how'd they capture it?
I assume just pulling a mix from the board, but I’m not sure? Sound is pretty good inside the venue, and I’ve also heard better sounding streams from there as well so idk
on a quick 2nd listen, the drums seem to be the weak point, guitars and bass are clear and have a good presence in the mix, the drums sound distant and weak.... maybe they were just using the overheads for the drums for the broadcast...
Yeah that could be the case for sure.

Coincidentally the bar we played at a few nights ago just sent us some multicam from that show as well lol

Les Paul and 5153 50 watt this go around. Digging my tone in this vid overall, just hate the playing :lol:

Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband