NPD! Moar AIDS!

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
greatmutah

NPD! Moar AIDS!

Post by greatmutah »

Nothing super exciting. Just got an EQD Tone Job EQ and clean boost. I don’t currently have any type of graphic EQ and though this would be one to try. 3 bands, fairly interactive. I’m currently using it to add some mids to my Big Muffs and it’s awesome for that. Since I did that clip with the Zoar yesterday I got a song idea and I want the Zoar on one side of the mix and the Muff on the other.

I also have a Dirt Transmitter on the way. I think after this I’ll be good for pedals for a little while. Christmas is coming in a few months so I’m gonna see what my family gets me. Also I think I need a second board. I keep having to swap stuff out here and maybe having a second board for the Fender vs one for my other amps with loops and drive channels and such wouldn’t be a bad idea.

More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

spawnofthesith

Re: NPD! Moar AIDS!

Post by spawnofthesith »

Nice!! Always been curious about these looking forward to the review
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV | Badlander 50

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

Nice!! I’ve had mixed experiences with aids. I love the dispatch master, but I just sold the 3 I had and replaced them with 2 eventide black holes. I need to make a thread about them I guess.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

The Tone Job is great. Works really well as a boost for Marshalls. I sold mine a while ago and regretted ... story of my life :lol:

nightflameauto

Post by nightflameauto »

Never played with that particular AIDS, but EQ as a boost can be loads of fun. Congrats. Hope it works the way you're wanting.

greatmutah

Post by greatmutah »

I’m liking it so far. It’s doing exactly what I want after my Muff pedals. Just a kick up in midrange. Works beautifully. The Zoar with my SD-1 boosting it is already where I want it. So this is a good alternate heavy tone/lead tone with a Muff. The Dirt Transmitter shows up tomorrow so I can mess with that and the Tone Job too. I’d been playing my 5150 a ton, but I wanted to get back to some lofi garage rock sounds with the Fender. I think I’m pretty happy with this pedal setup. The only other thing I want for fuzz now would be a some kind ofTone Bender (looking at the Spaceman Titan) and some kind of Fuzz Face (hello Analogman). Catalinbread has their Katzenkönig which is a Tone Bender mixed with a Rat which I also want to try.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

CONGRATS AND HNPD!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

lolol

Drunk on beer and living vicariously through forumite pedal purchases!!

broslinger

Post by broslinger »

As much as you guys have inspired doubt in eqd pedals, the dispatch master still sounds incredible.
P O W E R F U L ___ M I D C U T ___ C O N T R O L

SPOTIFY LINK TO CATATONIC DOUCHE ALBUM!!!
https://open.spotify.com/album/0IOhhAhdZfaB7BN74SUHLC

Also iTunes and Apple Music:
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/holid ... 1293369997

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

It does. Fantastic pedal!