So this happened yesterday - NAD

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
RaceU4her

Re: So this happened yesterday - NAD

Post by RaceU4her »

Nice score!!

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

CONGRATS AND HNAD!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Ceriatone makes solid amps.
My Model Tee is a dead on match to the Sunn Model T. It was shipped in a box with just bubble wrap and peanuts, from Malaysia > Philippians > Los Angeles > Long Island, NY and it made it totally unscathed. The FedEx guy actually dropped it on the ground, from waist level, right in front of me!!! lol

Have a rockin good time with your Yeti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

Riffraff

Post by Riffraff »

I've been playing this amp a lot and I really like it. Sorry for my laziness with adding a clip. Too many work & home projects these days. I haven't even had time to pull this out of the headcase yet for pics or roll some vintage tubes in the preamp. I guess it's hard to find the motivation when this amp already sounds so good.

Short hacky clip added. At the last minute I got an idea to add harmony in one lead part and did a shitty copy paste addition using Reapitch to adapt the pitch. I should have left that out. LOL!!

2tallmusic

Post by 2tallmusic »

Like the clip - thanks for sharing!

You captured a nice raw classic rock tone with your rhythm settings which I really like. Mostly I end up going left and right on the two bright switches which gives the amp a pretty aggressive character but the more aggressive you go the less it cuts.

And you are right about the tube rolling necessity - IMHO the amp does not change much rolling preamp tubes.

greatmutah

Post by greatmutah »

This amp sounds awesome!
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

Riffraff

Post by Riffraff »

2tallmusic wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:28 pm Like the clip - thanks for sharing!

You captured a nice raw classic rock tone with your rhythm settings which I really like. Mostly I end up going left and right on the two bright switches which gives the amp a pretty aggressive character but the more aggressive you go the less it cuts.

And you are right about the tube rolling necessity - IMHO the amp does not change much rolling preamp tubes.
The pussy trimmer control was set at 2:00 when I got the amp. It's got plenty of gain so I left it there. It's also running 6550's which sound a little less compressed.

Riffraff

Post by Riffraff »

greatmutah wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:30 pm This amp sounds awesome!
Thanks man. It's just what I was looking for.