In Flames Rig Rundown

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Re: In Flames Rig Rundown

Post by Guitarbilly »

There are a few around, but they're really rare. I think Marshall made 20-30 units and In Flames owns at least half of them. So they would sell for crazy prices. I can't even imagine.

One of the best thing about DSLs is their price vs tone ratio. The price on these amps would negate that. So it'd be hard to justify it, especially when you can get DSL100Hs for 500-600 all day.

linthat22

Post by linthat22 »

Billy, have you seen your favorite dude? (I couldn't resist as this popped up in my feed :lol: )

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Oh God no thanks :lol: just the video thumbnail already stressed me out lol

zozobra

Post by zozobra »

Sure, but are you prepared to go to your grave having not owned one, no matter how temporarily? :lol:

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

I am :lol:

I actually haven't used the DSL in a while. It's here and I won't sell it because I learned my lesson but most of my playing these days is with my 1977 Super Lead and the Power Station.

But the Super Lead is with Pete Cage at the moment because I wanted him to do a full service on the amp since it's old and I didn't know it's previous history. Just a precautionary measure. So it's possible that I'll use the DSL for tomorrow's show. I haven't decided yet, I'm torn between the DSL and the MOSFET..