Toxic Presence by Lone Wolf Audio

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Maddnotez

Toxic Presence by Lone Wolf Audio

Post by Maddnotez »

I think I posted about pre ordering this a while back. I'm not sure what it really does. Kind of like a Para eq for presence with a BBE vibe or something? Idk almost has the taking a blanket off the amp effect.

Have not spent any time with it at all. These are the normal settings that I would use on my amp and about 5 minutes of pedal tweaking. I like it, for now....the Uber is dark and this kind of meshes well but idk how I feel about the BBE vibe. Designed for FX loop.

Anyway check out the box of goodies. Fist 30 seconds is the pedal off.

zozobra

Re: Toxic Presence by Lone Wolf Audio

Post by zozobra »

Are the holes drilled straight?

Spaced Out Ace

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

zozobra wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:11 pm Are the holes drilled straight?
Long Wire Audio doesn't like this kind of chatter!

(Sorry OP)

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

It does have the BBE sound. I used BBEs a lot back in the day. It's cool but it tends to get a bit lost in the mix for some reason.

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

Did he name the pedal after his online persona? (sorry :lol: )

I'm a presence junkie, sounds cool! And that bogner just in general is so fkn sweet
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

zozobra wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:11 pm Are the holes drilled straight?
They look alright. Not something I'd be concerned about unless it was just really bad or something that made it stand lopsided. Guessing he has a history of that.

Guitarbilly wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:17 pm It does have the BBE sound. I used BBEs a lot back in the day. It's cool but it tends to get a bit lost in the mix for some reason.
I asked him a little more about it and he said it's an eq filter. Idk about all the tech stuff.

spawnofthesith wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:05 pm Did he name the pedal after his online persona? (sorry :lol: )

I'm a presence junkie, sounds cool! And that bogner just in general is so fkn sweet
Lol it doesn't bother me, no need to apologize haha. He isn't my cousin or anything. Ive seen some questionable stuff here and there but I've had convos and his always been cool with me.

And yeah man the Bogner is incredible. It can be a little dark, I only have the Uberkab do I'm unsure how it goes with other cabs. It doesnt "need" anything but I really like this pedal with it.

It's hard to dial the UU with the tone I like without being super dark and this pedal seems to do it for now.....maybe after a while my ears will get tired of it but it does seem to take the blanket off the amp.

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

Nice dude... I really want to try a UU... one day!

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

could work well in a mix, or maybe to add a layer