NAD!!!! Power Station 2!!

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Guitarbilly
Site Admin

NAD!!!! Power Station 2!!

Post by Guitarbilly »

Got this today

This is godsend with the Super Lead. Adds master volume, effects loop etc without changing the tone one bit. I can use it like a "normal" amp lol

I really regretted selling my other want. This is so much better than a regular attenuator. :love:

andvari7

Re: NAD!!!! Power Station 2!!

Post by andvari7 »

You are now whole. Why Marshall doesn’t make this product, I will never know.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

andvari7 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:13 am You are now whole. Why Marshall doesn’t make this product, I will never know.
I don't get it either. Marshall is probably the worst offender when it comes to missed opportunities. There are SO many things they are just handing over to the competition because they refuse to do it.

Imagine a 50w line in a slightly bigger headshell than the 20w, (evh 50 size) priced at around 1499. 800, Jubilee, DSL etc all in that format/price. They'd be printing money. And yet, they won't do it.

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

I dont use my PS that much but when I do its fricken awesome

eyeball987

Post by eyeball987 »

I have been using a PS2 with everything ever since I picked one up a few years ago. Lynch was even using one live for a while recently. Excellent unit!

zozobra

Post by zozobra »

Guitarbilly wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:26 am
andvari7 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:13 am You are now whole. Why Marshall doesn’t make this product, I will never know.
I don't get it either. Marshall is probably the worst offender when it comes to missed opportunities. There are SO many things they are just handing over to the competition because they refuse to do it.

Imagine a 50w line in a slightly bigger headshell than the 20w, (evh 50 size) priced at around 1499. 800, Jubilee, DSL etc all in that format/price. They'd be printing money. And yet, they won't do it.
It's classic British shitty business decision making. Too many MBAs pitching merch instead of core products. I blame the apprentice. Have you've everseen the British apprentice? I don't know where they find these people from as they are the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever seen. Their core skill is unshakable confidence in the face of being flat out wrong, and being totally insufferable. It will be one of these chucklefucks pushing to make yet another mini fridge that looks like a half stack to sell to boomers who played guitar for 3 months when they were 14.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

zozobra wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:31 pm

It's classic British shitty business decision making. Too many MBAs pitching merch instead of core products. I blame the apprentice. Have you've everseen the British apprentice? I don't know where they find these people from as they are the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever seen. Their core skill is unshakable confidence in the face of being flat out wrong, and being totally insufferable. It will be one of these chucklefucks pushing to make yet another mini fridge that looks like a half stack to sell to boomers who played guitar for 3 months when they were 14.

Pretty much the same in the US. The new owners are Swede now so maybe there will be a change. They already fixed the ridiculous USA prices set by the old US distributor so that's a good start. The new CEO gave an interview to Guitar World magazine a few months ago and said that they're in process of reorganizing the company and 2025 will be a big year for new Marshall amps. He even hinted at a possible in-house mod shop. We'll see.

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

Nice!! Seems like an invaluable tool!

Maybe future V30s will be safe now :lol:
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Spaced Out Ace

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

"Chucklefucks" lmao

Spaced Out Ace

Post by Spaced Out Ace »

Guitarbilly wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:00 pm

Pretty much the same in the US. The new owners are Swede now so maybe there will be a change. They already fixed the ridiculous USA prices set by the old US distributor so that's a good start. The new CEO gave an interview to Guitar World magazine a few months ago and said that they're in process of reorganizing the company and 2025 will be a big year for new Marshall amps. He even hinted at a possible in-house mod shop. We'll see.
Sorry, but no they haven't. They aren't even consistently in stock. Once they are consistently in stock, if the prices stay where they are, then yeah, that can be claimed. Until then, we can't quite claim that.

Like you said, we'll see, but I have a feeling the prices will creep at least half way in about two years.

That said, I'm tempted to get a Marshall JCM800.