Midi to relay switch box.

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
trey85stang2

Midi to relay switch box.

Post by trey85stang2 »

What are my options? I want to try putting the syn1 on my board (it will probably be too big, but still want to try it :D

trey85stang2

Re: Midi to relay switch box.

Post by trey85stang2 »

Anyone tried this one, or should i go with the one for double the price on sweetwater?

https://piratemidi.com/products/click-m ... y-switcher

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

I used the voodoo lab control switcher years ago and it was great
Ukraine? Mykraine

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Vladimir Putin wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:35 pm I used the voodoo lab control switcher years ago and it was great
That would be my recommendation as well. Or RJM.

maggotspawn

Post by maggotspawn »

Control Switcher works great.

trey85stang2

Post by trey85stang2 »

ok, I decided to save money and ordered the one in the link. One thing i like dbetter than the other ones mentioend are the 3.5mm midi cables. Ill review once I get it.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Let me know how it works!!! Looks like a nice, simple unit that would handle most of my amps. Very small too, so it's a
good pedalboard size.

trey85stang2

Post by trey85stang2 »

yeah its going under the pedalboard, im $82 in with 3.5mm midi adapters. So i thought it was worth the chance.

trey85stang2

Post by trey85stang2 »

I never updated this post. That little box works perfectly. But I did learn there vm are two types of midi to 3.5’s type a and type b. Type b does not work with this unit for input. Other then that easy to work with and you can program patches for pc if you don’t want to send cc or can’t send cc.

Also this is a great utility for testing midi: https://github.com/gbevin/SendMIDI

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

trey85stang2 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:23 am I never updated this post. That little box works perfectly. But I did learn there vm are two types of midi to 3.5’s type a and type b. Type b does not work with this unit for input. Other then that easy to work with and you can program patches for pc if you don’t want to send cc or can’t send cc.

Also this is a great utility for testing midi: https://github.com/gbevin/SendMIDI
So how does it work? Are the little LEDs clickable to open/close the relays?