Rate the last film you watched

Talk about subjects not related to music or gear. Please keep discussions civil and follow the GGF rules of conduct at all times. Political and religious topics are not allowed.
greatmutah

Re: Rate the last film you watched

Post by greatmutah »

Nothing new, but My Cousin Vinny was on last night and it still holds up. Love Fred Guinn as the Judge. And Marissa Tomei in that movie :love:
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Love that scene in My Cousin Vinny when Joe Pesci jumps up to punch the tall guy outside the pool hall !!! :lol:
Last edited by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT on Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

May as well post this here...
A new Wallace and Grommet movie is scheuled for release this December... I hope it's better than the last few!!!
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... -mupglZRJm
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

greatmutah

Post by greatmutah »

Never really watched Wallace and Grommet and it seems like something I would enjoy.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

greatmutah wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:15 am Never really watched Wallace and Grommet and it seems like something I would enjoy.
Definitely check out the first one, a short called, "A Grand Day Out"... it's the best one... IMHO, of course.
I think it was the only one to actually have been made with claymation.
It's perfect to watch with the wife and kids!!!