2021 Gibson Les Paul Classic (SOLD)

This forum is for members to sell/trade their privately owned musical gear ONLY. A minimum of 10 posts is required to create threads in this forum. Please read the classified rules before posting. Non-musical gear sales not allowed. Dealer ads not allowed.
bleedingwhiskey

2021 Gibson Les Paul Classic (SOLD)

Post by bleedingwhiskey »

This is a 2021 Gibson Les Paul Classic up for sale. I bought this brand new from Sweetwater in May of 2022. It weighs 9.5 lbs. I made a few mods to it. I added Grover locking tuners and Schaller strap locks. I swapped out the stock pickups for a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge position and a Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAF neck pickup. I also swapped out the PCB controls/potentiometers for a Mojotone solderless wiring harness which really brought this guitar alive. The knobs have been swapped to speed knobs. I have the original reflector top knobs that I will include. Gibson screwed up in the factory and put all "tone" reflector top knobs on the guitar. I'll include all the original parts except for the pickups. I sold those.

There a few minor blemishes on the back, but nothing through the finish. It's hard to get them in pictures. Other than that, it looks brand new.

The guitar plays and sounds great. I have it currently setup for E standard tuning with .10-.46 strings. Comes with the stock case and most of the case candy, including the Gibson multi-tool.

Price is $1600 + shipping. It will be shipped in the original box that it was sent in from Sweetwater. Forms of payment accepted are Venmo, Zelle, or if need be, PayPal. Not looking for any trades as I need the money.

Last edited by bleedingwhiskey on Thu May 30, 2024 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bleedingwhiskey

Re: 2021 Gibson Les Paul Classic w/ Dimarzio Pickups

I just realized I put the wrong price in the OP. Updated!

bonano

Post by bonano »

Yikes! Beautiful!

bleedingwhiskey

SOLD