So I copied Ajax and did some ai music stuffs... ai Hetfield ftw!

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
FAKA!

So I copied Ajax and did some ai music stuffs... ai Hetfield ftw!

Post by FAKA! »

So I saw Ajax's post about ai and was curious on how and wtf lol. Still not sure what he used but I found a youtube vid showing how to use ai models for voice and searched around and found a Hetfield model... the next thing you know I did a quick cover of a local Hawaii song from braddah Iz in Metallica's cover style... All I can say is AI is a trip.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Re: So I copied Ajax and did some ai music stuffs... ai Hetfield ftw!

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

OMG!!! That is crazy!!! Hahaha!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
Here's the original song in case anyone wants to compare...

Just for clarity... it was ElDirtySanchez who created the AI song in the thread you're referring to... I only posted a comment.
Nevertheless, it really is crazy what people are doing with AI.
A Baltimore gym teacher was arrested for using AI to fake the Principal's voice, creating racist rant in an attempt to get the principal fired.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -principal
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

wait, so you recorded the music, then therse an app that makes hetfield?? this shit is just out of control hahaha

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Yeah man this shit is crazy lol

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:59 pmJust for clarity... it was ElDirtySanchez who created the AI song in the thread you're referring to... I only posted a comment.
Ah man lol.. my old ass eyes and this dark theme with small fonts if messing me up lol. Thanks for that!

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

RaceU4her wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:19 am wait, so you recorded the music, then therse an app that makes hetfield?? this shit is just out of control hahaha
Well yeah, I recorded the music, and recorded 3 vocal tracks (2 main, 1 back vocal) with me signing in a wanna be Hetfield style. Then I extracted each vocal track to its own wav file, ran it thru an ai app called RVC-GUI https://github.com/Tiger14n/RVC-GUI/releases/

So you need a voice model to add to the app, so there is a discord server with all kinds of shit posted, rap, anime, video game, all kinds of voices. They even had a cookie monster voice lol

This was the vid I watched to learn about it it tells you how to extract vocals from a song, then run it thru an ai to make ai covers. All I did was use their process to process my own vocal wav files.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Yeah man! This shit should be illegal!!! :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

facefirst

Post by facefirst »

I don't understand this world anymore.

ElDirtySanchez

Post by ElDirtySanchez »

Haha that's pretty cool, I follow someone on instagram that does that too.
An interesting video on AI showed up on my youtube feed. Randy Travis suffered a stroke almost 10 years ago and can't sing, he can barely talk. They used vocal stems of his voice and used another country singer as the donor vocals and recorded a "Randy Travis" song.
Made me wonder if in the future, singers would sell off their voice to labels who could continue to release music long after that artist is gone.
Formerly Rock Flag and Eagle

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

ElDirtySanchez wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:17 pm
Made me wonder if in the future, singers would sell off their voice to labels who could continue to release music long after that artist is gone.
I didn't figure the movie "The Congress" was going to be a reality in my lifetime
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband