Wipeout

Talk about your favorite records, bands, shows and anything you can think of that is related to music
overdrivenel34s

Wipeout

Post by overdrivenel34s »

I always loved this Ventures live 1965 in Japan version of wipeout. I had this album when i was a kid when i was deep into phase listing to lots of instrumental and surf music.

Beef

Re: Wipeout

Post by Beef »

Hell yeah. You should check out the Centurions as well Bullwinkle, Part II was made famous in Pulp Fiction (and it's a great song) but the rest of that album is also fire.
Wu-Tang is for the children.

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

My favorite Ventures album!!! Kicks major arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

IndyWS6

Post by IndyWS6 »

I remember hearing that as a kid and loving it.

I don't know why, other than that memory must be on the same brain cell, but "Hot Rod Lincoln" (Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen) immediately popped into my head when I saw the post ...
(Former) Half-ass rhythm guitar player in a generic cover band in Midwest Corntopia

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd