Another mark Iv clip

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
RaceU4her

Re: Another mark Iv clip

Post by RaceU4her »

i gotta get one of these things. sounds great

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

RaceU4her wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:15 am i gotta get one of these things. sounds great
Thanks man!

They really are a nobrainer/game changer. All the major online retails have them on sale right now too!
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

RaceU4her wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:15 am i gotta get one of these things. sounds great
To be fair, I have a captor because I don’t have a sweet recording setup like you do :lol:

But I have kids and shit so gotta be silent after 10pm :cry:
Ukraine? Mykraine

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

Vladimir Putin wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:51 pm
To be fair, I have a captor because I don’t have a sweet recording setup like you do :lol:

Thats a little bit of my worries, I spent all these years and who knows how many thousands on mics, preamps, all the different speakers to do what now captors and the others are doing, i at least need to stop dicking around and actually use my gear to release actual music now instead of :45 second clips for you guys before I make the move lol,

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

RaceU4her wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:15 pm
Vladimir Putin wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:51 pm

Thats a little bit of my worries, I spent all these years and who knows how many thousands on mics, preamps, all the different speakers to do what now captors and the others are doing, i at least need to stop dicking around and actually use my gear to release actual music now instead of :45 second clips for you guys before I make the move lol,
Yeah if you already have all the gear and can crank your amps at will where you live it might just be a redundant tangent. You're clips are always awesome so its clear you know what youre doing with that stuff too :D
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Yeah Race’s clips are up there with Endtime’s
Ukraine? Mykraine

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

spawnofthesith wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:22 pm
Yeah if you already have all the gear and can crank your amps at will where you live it might just be a redundant tangent. You're clips are always awesome so its clear you know what youre doing with that stuff too :D
Vladimir Putin wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:30 pm Yeah Race’s clips are up there with Endtime’s

thank you, everyone here does great stuff for a bunch of home guys and its inspiring, endtime is the kind though.