Got a big tip for the uberschall today

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Maddnotez

Got a big tip for the uberschall today

Post by Maddnotez »

Was talking more Uberschall on Rig Talk and someone touched on the morph control a little more. While I have definitely swept the knob, it dawned on me that ive never tried it completely off.

It is now getting closer to exactly what im going for. A little tighter and a little more sag. Those quick open low notes are starting :angel: to twang and I'm getting the faster stuff to come through a little more clear. Perfect user error moment.

Not sure if you can even hear the difference in the ghetto clips but I'm just kind of blown away with all that this amp does. It has its core tone no matter what you do but you can manipulate it so many ways it's just unreal to me.

Anyway I'll stop spamming Uber, maybe one more down the road when I finally nail what I want and never touch the settings again.

ninjaraf

Re: Got a big tip for the uberschall today

Post by ninjaraf »

Don’t stop spamming Uber. I’m living vicariously lol. So much gain. So awesome.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Definitely sounds tighter and let's those high strings snarl through. Cool amp bro!
Ukraine? Mykraine

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

ninjaraf wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:10 am Don’t stop spamming Uber.
The spam continues!!! :lol:

Ok so I got high af last night for the first time in over 2 years. Came up with a ton of riffs that I like but I wanted to mess around with lower gain stuff. The only thing that came to mind was the sweet dreams riff. Idk if I'm even playing it right or if the tone is even close but to me at the time it sounded there.

So with the morph completely off the tight/fat switch has a dramatic difference. Tight having much lower gain/saturation.

Anyway the playing is horrible here was just showing the gains.

Switching between tight/fat in Uber mode then towards the end went back to Ultra.

May have even been on the neck pickup, can't remember.