NGD - friend hooked me up

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Maddnotez

NGD - friend hooked me up

Post by Maddnotez »

Nothing fancy but it was a NAMM showpiece some years back and bought from Axe Palace. The top is matched pretty well. Not dead mint, a couple of very tiny nicks but overall very good condition maybe even excellent condition. Has been sitting mostly in a case for a long time. A bit dusty, needs a cleanup for sure and the saddle screws are starting to get funky but it's in really great shape overall.

My friend switched to 8 strings and he won't play anything else. He knew I wanted this 7 he had and he offered to sell it to me so he could buy this other 8 string he wanted.

I definitely shouldn't have but I couldn't resist for the price I paid. $1,400 with Hardshell. Not really seeing many used under 2k. Dude hooked it up.

ESP E-II Horizon FR-7 7-String - Black Turquoise Burst

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Re: NGD - friend hooked me up

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

YOWZA!!!! That's a beauty!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:58 am YOWZA!!!! That's a beauty!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Thanks it makes me wish I did not buy my Schecter, I do really like the Schecter a lot don't get me wrong but I don't like the Fishman's and they're going to be hard to replace I think due to the size. The E2 sounds much better

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

That's a killer price for this guitar!!! :eek:
E-II is the ESP standard line. Miles ahead of Schecter IMHO (and I like Schecter but still).

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Guitarbilly wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:38 am That's a killer price for this guitar!!! :eek:
E-II is the ESP standard line. Miles ahead of Schecter IMHO (and I like Schecter but still).
Yeah dude, I shouldn't have bought it but for that price I had to.

I can't find one much under 2k used. I'm going to keep it but I could easily turn this around for $1,800.

broslinger

Post by broslinger »

that's hot!
P O W E R F U L ___ M I D C U T ___ C O N T R O L

SPOTIFY LINK TO CATATONIC DOUCHE ALBUM!!!
https://open.spotify.com/album/0IOhhAhdZfaB7BN74SUHLC

Also iTunes and Apple Music:
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/holid ... 1293369997

maggotspawn

Post by maggotspawn »

Nice score, congrats!

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

Nice! E-II stuff is great, and well worth this price. If they were priced like this normally, I wouldn't be upset about it not saying ESP on the headstock.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

greatmutah

Post by greatmutah »

That’s an excellent price for an awesome 7! Congrats dude!
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

colejustesen

Post by colejustesen »

I owned one of those guitars at one point. It was so freaking good! The only reason I sold it was because I fell out of the 7 string vibe. It played and sounded incredible! One of these days I am going to up the ante and go for an ESP Original Horizon. Congrats on the kick ass guitar!

Cole