NGD and clips

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Maddnotez

NGD and clips

Post by Maddnotez »

Edit up top, this one sounds much better to me. Still playing around:

Just got this Schecter C-7 SLS Elite. Love this guitar, the neck is perfect for me. Was planning on swapping out the Fishman but from the info I got it might be a hassle so idk, sounds decent and I may leave them.

The recording came out pretty fizzy sounding. Need to fix that but was good in the room. Anyway, Ultra with 7 string :arr:

Last edited by Maddnotez on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vladimir Putin

Re: NGD and clips

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Damn that sounds absolutely brutal and snarls nicely.
Ukraine? Mykraine

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Vladimir Putin wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:04 am Damn that sounds absolutely brutal and snarls nicely.

Thanks, definitely loving this amp. Still learning the amp. Here is one more and for this particular 7 string I like it much better, not so much fizz. Channel 2 Uber side, boosted with KOT

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

Fuck me I need this amp lol.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

Holy fuck that is brutal tone :eek:

Incredible
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

ninjaraf wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:21 am Fuck me I need this amp lol.
I'm saying bro lol.....You can feel it in the room too, the depth on this thing is unreal.
spawnofthesith wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:45 am Holy fuck that is brutal tone :eek:

Incredible
Thanks Reinhold
:rawk:

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

I think I’ll get one around bonus time. Hopefully some used ones start popping up by then. I just ordered a fireball 100 that’ll be here tomorrow haha. More in my price range for the time being.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

ninjaraf wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:07 pm I think I’ll get one around bonus time. Hopefully some used ones start popping up by then. I just ordered a fireball 100 that’ll be here tomorrow haha. More in my price range for the time being.
Im not sure what model/tubes are best.

I based it off youtube. They all sounded great but the 6L6 model just sounded better to me so that's the one I got. Bought it off Joe Balaguer.

With that said if the 6L6 is the one you want, Sweetwater has a used one in stock for a few hundred less. Still over 3k though, but hopefully they'd still have that or more models used unless you just want a new one.

I think it's too new of an amp and backordered for people to start selling them for 2k