DSL 40C

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
flimz

Re: DSL 40C

Post by flimz »

Congrats on the new DSL!
I'm looking to pick one up...especially with the price drop. Can you confirm if these new ones have the same channel switching lag? I've played a few (older ones) that suffered from a significant blip when changing channels/modes.
Thanks!

maggotspawn

Post by maggotspawn »

flimz wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:05 pm Congrats on the new DSL!
I'm looking to pick one up...especially with the price drop. Can you confirm if these new ones have the same channel switching lag? I've played a few (older ones) that suffered from a significant blip when changing channels/modes.
Thanks!
Thanks. No switching lag on this one or the 2 DSL 100HR's I had. I had the 6 way switch for the HR's.

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

maggotspawn wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:26 pm This amp is killer. I should have never sold my DSL's. Downsizing is dumb.
I ordered a head shell for it. At this point I probably should have gotten a 100 watt head,
but I like the lower wattage, sounds dope at sane volumes.
I feel like you and Billy are in the special club with those DSLs :lol:

Congrats on the new rig and glad to hear it's working out for you.
Ukraine? Mykraine

maggotspawn

Post by maggotspawn »

Thanks Vlad.

flimz

Post by flimz »

maggotspawn wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:49 pm
Thanks!
Thanks. No switching lag on this one or the 2 DSL 100HR's I had. I had the 6 way switch for the HR's.
Awesome! That's good to know. Make sure you post pics when you get it installed in that head shell.
Thanks.

maggotspawn

Post by maggotspawn »

flimz wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:20 pm
maggotspawn wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:49 pm
Thanks!
Awesome! That's good to know. Make sure you post pics when you get it installed in that head shell.
Thanks.
Will do.

maggotspawn

Post by maggotspawn »

ImageImage

Cab is done, just waiting for shipment. I ordered a white Marshall Logo for it as well.