I think I'm done now, more gearz inbound.

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
ninjaraf

Re: I think I'm done now, more gearz inbound.

Post by ninjaraf »

Yeah agree. It was weird not having one and I missed it the entire time. When get a mark again, it’ll be a IV.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

ninjaraf wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:52 pm Yeah that amp is gone. It’s really great, but the IV is better, especially considering the price, and it doesn’t have the super big sound that the evh has. It’s much more narrow and focused, which is just not what I’m looking for if I can only have 1 big amp for right now.
Sounds like you made the best choice, never had a IV. Was curious was the VIIIIII was like.

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

The VII is great. But it isn’t perfect. Like wish they put the 2c+ and IV modes on separate channels. Also wish they kept the 2 EQs from the JP.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

:cry: Day of delay and not the kind I put in the loop

Impatiently waiting, the KOT pedal was supposed to be here Monday or Tuesday or something, idk what happened. Sent to a city 45 minutes away and still in transit with slow tracking. No idea when that's coming.

Bought my cab with a 2 day delivery, should be here today. Now tracking says Monday.

The guitar I bought on Reverb simply says label created :wall:

First world problems but damn, I was really looking forward to putting in some work this weekend.

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

:cry:
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband