I think I'm done now, more gearz inbound.

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
ninjaraf

Re: I think I'm done now, more gearz inbound.

Post by ninjaraf »

Damn. Yeah, that says something for sure!

I don't think I could give up my EVH for one. I did that for the Mark VII. Not making that mistake again haha.
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

ninjaraf wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:22 pm Damn. Yeah, that says something for sure!

I don't think I could give up my EVH for one. I did that for the Mark VII. Not making that mistake again haha.
:rofl:

I hear you dude and the EVH is no slouch. I lOVE the el34 50w. I wish I could still have all of the amps I've mentioned and more but I just can't swing it like that.

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

haha right...can't keep em all!! Maybe one day, but today is not that day. I have a regular 6l6 50 watt version that I got for $375 after Reverb reimbursed part of it from shipping damage lol. Still works, though, and sounds great. But the 100S is my main squeeze. I absolutely love that amp and have a hard time believing I will find something I like more.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

ninjaraf wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:31 pm haha right...can't keep em all!! Maybe one day, but today is not that day. I have a regular 6l6 50 watt version that I got for $375 after Reverb reimbursed part of it from shipping damage lol. Still works, though, and sounds great. But the 100S is my main squeeze. I absolutely love that amp and have a hard time believing I will find something I like more.
Dude, I love that amp. My good friend has one and I hear it and play it. I wish I could just bring the Bogner over. He essentially said the same exact thing you just did. He loves his amp, it is his tone, nothing can replace it and rightfully so, it has its thing going on for sure. But he said the same stuff for a long time now and when I brought over the Uber his jaw dropped. Next time I saw him he said yeah dude, I'm selling my amp.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Definitely not saying to sell your amp but I am saying you've got to get your hands on the ultra and try it, I know you'd love it. I do have the 6L6 version though and I can't speak on the differences between that and EL34/KT88

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

Yeah, no way I am selling it again. I will just wait until I can buy the Uber.

jamminjohn

Post by jamminjohn »

You'll buy more gear...

Ha

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

ninjaraf wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:22 pm Damn. Yeah, that says something for sure!

whoa whoa whoa... did you sell the Mrak VII??
Ukraine? Mykraine

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

Yeah that amp is gone. It’s really great, but the IV is better, especially considering the price, and it doesn’t have the super big sound that the evh has. It’s much more narrow and focused, which is just not what I’m looking for if I can only have 1 big amp for right now.

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

ninjaraf wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:52 pm Yeah that amp is gone. It’s really great, but the IV is better, especially considering the price, and it doesn’t have the super big sound that the evh has. It’s much more narrow and focused, which is just not what I’m looking for if I can only have 1 big amp for right now.
Makes nothing but sense. You should always have a Fiddy.
Ukraine? Mykraine