I think I'm done now, more gearz inbound.

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Maddnotez

I think I'm done now, more gearz inbound.

Post by Maddnotez »

Snagged a used Uberkab from Sweetwater for just under $1k shipped. With no pictures, only the trusty word from a salesman. Wow have times changed!!!! $1K for a USED cab, I miss the days seeing these for $600 all day. It was the only one I could find without going new. There's a couple for $900 pickup only on the other side of the country so it was essentially my best option.

Wanted the matching cab and I don't have one at my house to use anyway so whatever.

Next up I cheaped out. I Needed a 7 string, almost got a mint Trans black KM7 mkiii artist for $1,230 shipped which I probably should have done (I can link anyone interested) But I decided ive spent way too much money lately so I found a beat to hell C7 sls elite on Reverb for "cheap". It was $724 shipped with Hardshell case. Definitely some bruises, a ding, some paint issues and that fretboard will need a little love but it saved me $500 :notlisten:

I have a problem apparently but I'm definitely done buying for a long while.

Just got the Uber Ultra, the amp definitely doesn't need a boost but my name came up on the KOT list so I'm going to try it. Will probably just sell it tbh which im torn about. Got the matching uberkab, beat up 7 string, a Sentry gate which I probably didn't even need because I just found an Amazon Donner gate in my closet AND spent almost $300 on some stupid ass new EQ pedal that had a cool sounding description :lol:
Last edited by Maddnotez on Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vladimir Putin

Re: I think I'm done now, more gearz inbound.

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Dang, that's one heck of a gear haul.

Are you starting from scratch with a whole new rig or??
Ukraine? Mykraine

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Vladimir Putin wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:19 pm Dang, that's one heck of a gear haul.

Are you starting from scratch with a whole new rig or??
Yeah basically, I've done it a few times now but this is the final destination. I do have a 50w Katana mkii combo and a Harley Benton 6 string but mehhh. It provides zero inspiration and can't hang with a drummer.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Don't get me wrong the Katana is actually amazing for what it is but I'm a grown ass man :lol:

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

You did good :love:

You aren't done though :cop:
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

spawnofthesith wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:26 pm You did good :love:

You aren't done though :cop:
:wall:

I need to be lol. I do see a couple of pedals that I really want but they're boosts and so far this amp really doesn't need a boost.

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Noice, congrats man! Uber is an end game amp.
Ukraine? Mykraine

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Vladimir Putin wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:35 pm Noice, congrats man! Uber is an end game amp.
Ty, ty and yes I feel that it is. The Wizard Hellrazor would be the only other amp above this one in my eyes and I definitely can't be spending $7k.

ninjaraf

Post by ninjaraf »

Nice! Yeah, what a fucking haul!! That Uber Ultra is on my list, for sure. Eventually...
I like 5150s. The rest of you bullshit amps can get fucked.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

ninjaraf wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:50 pm Nice! Yeah, what a fucking haul!! That Uber Ultra is on my list, for sure. Eventually...
Man it is insane. I don't know what else to say. I do miss the Pitbull I had but between that, Rev 2, 5153 EL34, Stealth, Fortin Cali, MI Megalith and many other amps there is no question I'd take the Uber Ultra over all of them.