New Amp Friday

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT

Re: New Amp Friday

Post by I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT »

Congrats and HNBognerD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Walt said: When the hour is nigh & the lights are low & I got a toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth & my friends want to hear me play Into the Void or TNT or Cemetery Gates I plug my $600 guitar into my $150 amp and I am a Rawk gawd

Steinmetzify

Post by Steinmetzify »

Saw the box, saw it was you, knew it’d be an Uber.

Congrats man, those things slap hard.
Caparison, ESP, Short
Diezel, Orange, Mesa Boogie

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Steinmetzify wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:52 am Saw the box, saw it was you, knew it’d be an Uber.

Congrats man, those things slap hard.
Definitely blown away. Going to test out a Marshall AX and a Diezel cab Tuesday. Might get the uberkab to go with it, still debating.

greatmutah

Post by greatmutah »

Congrats on the NAD! I’d love to try an Uber one of these days.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

RaceU4her

Post by RaceU4her »

greatmutah wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:34 pm Congrats on the NAD! I’d love to try an Uber one of these days.

id like to play one too. congrats mad

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

RaceU4her wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:42 pm
greatmutah wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:34 pm Congrats on the NAD! I’d love to try an Uber one of these days.

id like to play one too. congrats mad
Well if any of you guys are near St Louis you're more than welcome to check mine out

You guys still do the gabfest?

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

Nice! Man I want to try one so bad lol! I have a rev green but from the vids I've watched so far the ultra sounds more brutal to my ears. Clips?

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

Epic score!! Congrats

To this day I think Bogner is one of the few big amp names I've never even tried out
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

FAKA! wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:59 am Nice! Man I want to try one so bad lol! I have a rev green but from the vids I've watched so far the ultra sounds more brutal to my ears. Clips?
I'll try to get some asap. Tomorrow I'll be trying out a couple of cabs with it. I had a Rev 2. One of my top 3 if not the #1 amp I've ever had (shout out to VHT Pitbull) and while I haven't spent enough time with the Ultra to see if I can dial the green tone, to my ears it is more brutal and more modern.

So far the only time I've got to plug it in was at my friend's house before their band practice. I did a quick run through and then I let them use it, didn't record anything because it was 2 guitars going.

I will say my friend has the big boy 5153 Stealth, swears by that amp. He was fully convinced nothing can beat it. Now he's ready to sell it to get the Uber.

spawnofthesith wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:36 pm Epic score!! Congrats

To this day I think Bogner is one of the few big amp names I've never even tried out

If you like high gain brutal metal tones it is a must try.