Our new album is out :D

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Re: Our new album is out :D

Post by Guitarbilly »

Thanks guys really appreciate you checking it out. :)
RaceU4her wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:35 pm Been listening at work, great job. The dsl is perfect and I understand why a triple rec wouldn’t work now lol
Thanks man yeah the Rectifier sounds great but it's just not a good fit for this style.
I'MAPUNKROCKERDAMNIT wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:20 pm Man, Kimmie has KILLER pipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dig Territory... ROCKIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of her vocals are first or second takes, between the 2 of us she's definitely the most talented by far.
sahlomonic wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:46 pm Wow dude. VERY well done.

Honestly, most of the 80's bands recording new stuff with more modern amps don't sound nearly as good as this does. Most of them have too much gain and too tight of lows for that kind of sound. But man, for straight up rock tones you're right - DSL is really all you need.
Yeah even with the DSL it's SO easy to overuse gain, I had to redo a few tracks iin the beginning because they were too gained out. I ended up using the Lead 1 Red and I had the gain just under 2 for all tracks, which fel really clean isolated, but it sit right in the mix.

Maddnotez

Post by Maddnotez »

Sounds great, I really like wait it out.

diddlybo

Post by diddlybo »

Sounds really good.

Lanceanot

Post by Lanceanot »

Hell yes, this sounds killer. Songs, vocals, guitars are all great Billy... Really kicks ass man!

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Thanks guys really appreciate you checking it out :heart:

greatmutah

Post by greatmutah »

Sounds good so far man! I only got to check a couple clips. I’ll probably buy it off iTunes later. I refuse to pay for Spotify and like to at least own my music in some way. And if I do it on iTunes I’ll get the actual MP3s on my computer too.
More guitars than anyone could need
—————
Metropoulos Metroplex Mk I
Egnater Seminar Amp 50
Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk III
Peavey 5150
Fender 1976 Vibrolux Reverb
—————
Marshall 1960A G12M25 Greenbacks
Metropoulos Slant 2x12 G12H75 Creambacks.

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

Thanks man!!! I don't think you need to pay Spotify to listen there.
We made the first iTunes sale the other day, I got all excited but then my mom told me it was her. :lol: I wasnt expecting that, she's 83 years old and buying shit on iTunes like a gangsta :lol:

FAKA!

Post by FAKA! »

Dang dude, sounds good, Love the sound of the open chords roaring. I dig the Waiting it out riff. Is that real drums + mics btw?

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

Reminds me of Crucial Taunt! Some straight up rock and roll that you'd find at the seedy rock club in town in 1992. Going to jam this in the car today.
Ukraine? Mykraine

Guitarbilly
Site Admin

Post by Guitarbilly »

FAKA! wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:05 am Dang dude, sounds good, Love the sound of the open chords roaring. I dig the Waiting it out riff. Is that real drums + mics btw?
No our drummer played an e-kit triggering EZ-Drummer 3 sounds.
Vladimir Putin wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:26 pm Reminds me of Crucial Taunt! Some straight up rock and roll that you'd find at the seedy rock club in town in 1992. Going to jam this in the car today.
Crucial Taunt... is that from Wayne's World?? :lol: I love that movie lol
Maybe we should cover Balroom Blitz :idea: that would be cool