I finally wired my pedalboard like an adult

For all discussions about electric, acoustic and bass guitars, guitar amps, effects, modelers this is the place!!!!!
Vladimir Putin

Re: I finally wired my pedalboard like an adult

Post by Vladimir Putin »

greatmutah wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:56 pm I’m glad I have good company on this kind of board then hahaha. Excuse the dog hair also. My shepherd/husky just got a bath and blowout the other day.
:hi5:

Mine was covered in beer and whiskey in addition to the dog hair. That board saw some shit. :lol:
Ukraine? Mykraine

spawnofthesith

Post by spawnofthesith »

Looks pretty slick :love:

Mines always messy even when I try to "make it nice" :lol:
Guitars: PRS/Gibson
Amps: Mesa Mark V | '76 Fender Deluxe Reverb | EVH 5153 6L6 50w| Mesa Mark IV

Band: https://linktr.ee/jawaofficialband

Zeegler

Post by Zeegler »

greatmutah wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:49 pm Image

I mean it’s not awful just a mess right now I need to clean up. And redo my wire runs. Problem is the space between slats is so thin I can’t run cable under the board. But for $50 plus the Velcro I don’t complain.
Hah, both of my boards have this vibe, although maybe without all the hair (full disclosure - I just vacuumed them).
Vladimir Putin wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:01 pm Anyone that remembers my drunkenly homemade rat fur covered poverty board can probably appreciate this.

The Cioks form factor is fantastic and allowed me to tuck it under the board with Velcro.

Okay, that's pretty damn cool how that CIOKS power supply fit's in there like a glove. :love:

Kinda want that same setup now. :hmm:

Vladimir Putin

Post by Vladimir Putin »

dude, right? Don't even need risers or any other BS since it's so thin. Very impressed with it so far.
Ukraine? Mykraine