Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Greetings and Felicitations! Old handle: Travis Bickle 
Author Message
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:41 am
Posts: 14
What's good everyone? Great to be back in the fold, I used to frequent the HCAF circus many moons ago, awesome to see a ton of familiar peeps here.

_________________
BC Rich Custom Ironbird w/ Dimarzio DActivators (Lundgren Black Heavens incoming)
Bernie Rico Jr Custom Hesperian 727 w/ BK Warpig
Ibanez Prestige RG655M w/ BK Holy Diver
BC Rich NJ Series Ironbird w/ BK Nailbomb
BC Rich NJ Series Warlock
.strandberg boden original 8
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White w/ WCR pickups
Neural DSP Quad Cortex
Kemper Profiling Amplifier
QSC 4.1PLD
Axe-Fx Ultra
Mesa Boogie 2:90
Mesa Boogie 2 Channel Dual Recto
Emperor oversized 4x12's

https://dwellersofthetwilightvoid.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Shel ... 4896481988
Some bands over the years: Candiria, Subzero, Harley's War, Cattle Press, The Dying Light, Vehement Serenade, Celebrity Murders


Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:53 am
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 am
Posts: 17095
Location: St. Landry Parish
Welcome back bby :hug:

_________________
Whatnow2012 wrote:
try humberck piskup is bettor for metal than singlecpoil for blues


Unstrung wrote:
ya it am bast


Rampage wrote:
When life hands you distortion, fuck everything else.

_________________
Rigs:
Bauer-Burny-Dark Matter-Hamer-Ibanez-Starfield-Warwick
Fryette PowerStation, Peavey 5150 2x12, Peavey VTM60, Starfield VPA-1, Sound City Master Lead 50, VVT Simo-Plex, Taurus THD450


Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:05 am
Profile
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:41 am
Posts: 14
Devin wrote:
Welcome back bby :hug:


Gracias! Stopped nerding out on guitar shit for a while, but the GAS has been crippling me as of late. haha.

_________________
BC Rich Custom Ironbird w/ Dimarzio DActivators (Lundgren Black Heavens incoming)
Bernie Rico Jr Custom Hesperian 727 w/ BK Warpig
Ibanez Prestige RG655M w/ BK Holy Diver
BC Rich NJ Series Ironbird w/ BK Nailbomb
BC Rich NJ Series Warlock
.strandberg boden original 8
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White w/ WCR pickups
Neural DSP Quad Cortex
Kemper Profiling Amplifier
QSC 4.1PLD
Axe-Fx Ultra
Mesa Boogie 2:90
Mesa Boogie 2 Channel Dual Recto
Emperor oversized 4x12's

https://dwellersofthetwilightvoid.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Shel ... 4896481988
Some bands over the years: Candiria, Subzero, Harley's War, Cattle Press, The Dying Light, Vehement Serenade, Celebrity Murders


Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:42 pm
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 am
Posts: 17095
Location: St. Landry Parish
I don't even really play guitar anymore but I'm still in here pretty much every day :lol:

_________________
Whatnow2012 wrote:
try humberck piskup is bettor for metal than singlecpoil for blues


Unstrung wrote:
ya it am bast


Rampage wrote:
When life hands you distortion, fuck everything else.

_________________
Rigs:
Bauer-Burny-Dark Matter-Hamer-Ibanez-Starfield-Warwick
Fryette PowerStation, Peavey 5150 2x12, Peavey VTM60, Starfield VPA-1, Sound City Master Lead 50, VVT Simo-Plex, Taurus THD450


Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:46 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:19 pm
Posts: 2753
I remember you from HCAF. Good to see an old familiar name pop back up. :thu:


Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:28 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 pm
Posts: 7700
Devin wrote:
I don't even really play guitar anymore but I'm still in here pretty much every day :lol:


That is funny. I did essentially the same thing for a long time, but have just started picking it back up. Bought two new guitars (technically one for me) and waiting on a quote from Gibson for a 3 pickup Les Paul Custom sporting two Staple Pickups, and a P90 in the bridge.

_________________
sleewell wrote:
you should hire someone on the board to make your gear decisions for you so that threads like this don't happen.


Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:51 pm
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 am
Posts: 17095
Location: St. Landry Parish
thenakedarab wrote:
Devin wrote:
I don't even really play guitar anymore but I'm still in here pretty much every day :lol:


That is funny. I did essentially the same thing for a long time, but have just started picking it back up. Bought two new guitars (technically one for me) and waiting on a quote from Gibson for a 3 pickup Les Paul Custom sporting two Staple Pickups, and a P90 in the bridge.



I do still have all my old gear at least. The main problem is I quit my last band (after like 5+ years of playing with them) because I got tired of driving all over the fuckin place every week.

The flipside is if I'm not in a band I don't have much motivation to play at all lol. Lately when I do play it's always just unplugged


I'm hoping I get my motivation back at some point

_________________
Whatnow2012 wrote:
try humberck piskup is bettor for metal than singlecpoil for blues


Unstrung wrote:
ya it am bast


Rampage wrote:
When life hands you distortion, fuck everything else.

_________________
Rigs:
Bauer-Burny-Dark Matter-Hamer-Ibanez-Starfield-Warwick
Fryette PowerStation, Peavey 5150 2x12, Peavey VTM60, Starfield VPA-1, Sound City Master Lead 50, VVT Simo-Plex, Taurus THD450


Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:06 am
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 pm
Posts: 15328
Deodato Fulci wrote:
What's good everyone? Great to be back in the fold, I used to frequent the HCAF circus many moons ago, awesome to see a ton of familiar peeps here.


Each night when you return the cab to the garage, you have to clean the cum off the back seat. Some nights, you clean off the blood.

_________________
POWERFUL MIDCUT CONTROL


Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:11 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group